The Gordon D. Schaber Law Library recognizes the increasing role played by technology in the practice of law. The library is a fully networked environment providing wired and wireless access, printing, copying, scanning, audio visual capabilities, and alternative media.
The library uses the GoPrint Cost Recovery System for printing in conjunction with Debitek/SmartVend cashcard, which is also used for photocopying. The charge is 10 cents per page.
- Twenty eight Desktop computers with Microsoft and WordPerfect Office Suites
- CL-07 is equipped woth a desktop scanner and associated software
- Two public access station
- One photocopier
- Four video playback computer stations in open reserve
- One group viewing playback computer station (and DVD/VHS player) in Study Room 182
- Three public access computer stations
- Two with a desktop scanner
- One Attorney access computer
- One photocopier (in Adminstration alcove)
The library has wireless and wired network access for students.
- Wired Access
- Students may check out an Ethernet cord at Circulation
- Stacks 1 and Stacks 2 are equipped with ethernet jacks in the study tables and carrels
- Print/Copy room has two dedicated jacks with cables designates as SofTest Quick-Upload ports
- Wireless access is available throughout the library
- PacificNet is for students and employees
- PacificGuest is for all other visitors
- Research materials held in microfilm and microfiche are located in Stacks 1
- The library is equipped with a reader/scanner system for either format with print and/or export to file on USB capability
- Please inquire at the Reference for assistance